Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
Carousell is looking for an experienced sales and account manager professional to support brands and agencies that advertise with Carousell. This individual will drive media sales and manage advertiser accounts to ensure they are successfully using Carousell’s ad products and high-intent audience segments to achieve their business objectives..
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Drive media sales & monetise our media inventory. Achieve individual sales & revenue targets through your efforts
- Build lasting business relationships with advertisers, ensuring they are successful in their business objectives when using Carousell ad products and media
- Work with Ad Ops and Campaign Operations teams to deliver advertiser campaigns
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients establishing as trusted consultant at all levels
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Carousell ad platform across channels and devices
- Optimise accounts to improve performance for the advertiser
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with up selling new Carousell products
- Run performance reviews with clients to iterate and improve on Carousell’s effectiveness for clients and get feedback to further strengthen Carousell’s products and services
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing, sales and partner development experience
- Proven track record in identifying new opportunities and closing deals with small and large companies with a solution-based approach for clients
- Strong and in depth understanding of mobile, online business, ad tech, marketplace, e-commerce and/or classifieds
- Have exceptional communication skills and an ability to build excellent rapport with strategic decisions makers
- Good understanding of how to run and measure performance with relevant KPIs
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Quantitative/analytical experience
- Project management experience, including multitasking to run, lead or execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel