Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we've expanded into 19 major cities with over 158 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo, and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities
The Digital Marketing team in Carousell is responsible for acquiring new users and retaining users on our platform
- Responsible for the overall creative needs of the Digital Marketing Team. This includes both User Acquisition and CRM;
- Create visual ads: Static, Video (est. 80%);
- Create EDM assets: EDM templates, Ebook, email banners (est. 20%);
- Play an important role of being a visual critique in all brand and performance campaigns across 6 markets;
- Actively strategise and plan new creatives with data and analysis;
- Improve on creative strategy with regular testing and optimisation to improve KPIs;
- Ensure visual brand consistency across all digital marketing channels.
- 1 year working on designing ads/ performance-focused creatives or design/ digital marketing/ brand experience in the E-Commerce industry;
- Good understanding of ads on Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Ad Networks and EDM templates;
- Required skills: Designing (Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Indesign), Video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro/ After Effects or others);
- Strong passion for data-driven decisions and creative strategy;
- Background in Marketing/ Advertising/ Business is ideal.