Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We’re looking for a Media Sales Lead to join us to lead up our global business development efforts with focus on Singapore initially. As we further our mission to inspire the world to sell, we need to ensure we grow sustainably with healthy revenue streams. The Media Sales Lead will manage our media business, helping advertisers and partners with their marketing goals and delivering quality advertising to our users.
If you enjoy strategic problem-solving and sales growth excites you, read on!
- Overall responsibility for the Carousell media business across APAC
- Collaborate with the Autos and Property teams to strategise media sales in those sectors
- Lead a team of account executive and managers to prospect, evaluate, onboard and support mid-size and enterprise level advertisers in APAC
- Develop client relationships at all levels, from CMO to Brand Managers
- Grow the advertising business from brands, working together with the agency team
- Work with ad operations team to support media sales
- Work closely with Director of Product Monetisation to develop products to create new revenue opportunities
- 5-10 years of business development experience, ideally in media and adtech space
- Excellent sales experience & management experience required and proven sales and client service track record
- Ad-tech experience, ideally from a publisher perspective
- Strong analytical capabilities - market sizing, forecasting, yield management are second nature to you
- You enjoy developing people and teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- You have proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical level and you're not afraid to dive into details and execute
- Experience working in startup-like environments. Marketplace, classifieds or e-commerce industry experience is a plus.