The Operations team is the eyes and ears of the company. We deliver customer service to our users, protect our community with Trust and Safety measures in place and also ensure all content on the marketplace meets the guidelines.
Whether it may be a basic enquiry, a troubleshooting problem, safety concern or violation of guidelines, we make sure we are equipped to support our users. We aim to empower our team with the knowledge and guidance to deliver quality service.
With the massive growth of our community, Marketplace Operations will be scaling in its operations to assist our users with their enquiries.
You will own, maintain and conduct activities relating to the Training, Quality Assurance and Content Management.
You will be developing a robust training program to effectively and efficiently equip the team with the knowledge and hands-on experience. You will also ensure Quality in our service through Quality Assurance (QA) program.
You are to be the expert in product knowledge and workflow, acting as the single source of truth with the maintenance of our Knowledge Management (KM).
Together with the User Voice and Product team, you will also be creating content for commonly asked questions that would be found on our Help Centre or either used by the team in our responses.
We are looking for an individual who is extremely knowledgeable with our products and able to be well-versed with our workflows and in times of unknown, to be resourceful in searching for the information. The perfect candidate would be able to accurately present information that are easily understood for the team and users. You will also be strict in the quality standards that meet our users’ expectations.
- Conduct onboarding training for new and refresher training for existing staff
- Identify and conduct training needs analysis
- Review, develop and review training requirements, training delivery materials and content
- Design and refine transaction monitoring formats to meet the quality standards
- Perform calibration and conduct transaction monitoring for coaching to be done by leads
- Use quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at organisation, team and individual level
- Analyse trends and work with Operations and other units for Continuous Improvement
- Own Knowledge Management Framework that would act as the single source of truth and for dissemination of information
- Create content for common asked enquiries for Help Centre
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to identify and close gaps through content management with an aim to achieve high efficiency and quality
Skills, Behaviors, Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly-developed analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand agent behavior
- Displays patience, empathy, a unique ability
- Passionate about setting a high bar of exceptional customer service
- Strong writing and editing skills--in English; A second language is a plus
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to the organization
- Experience working with a global company, writing content for web/mobile products and developing style guides preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills & a keen attention to detail
Education, Experience and Requirements
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual global organisation
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills with an emphasis on accuracy & ability to adapt to different styles & tones
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Strong aesthetic, design composition, & typographic abilities
- Familiarity with industry leading contact center Quality Assurance platforms
- Quality Assurance certification (i.e. COPC) preferred
- Preferred technical skills: Google Drive Applications, iWork (Keynote, Pages and iMovie), Confluence and Zendesk
- Experience in training or teaching of adult learners
- Keen interested in information, knowledge, process and project management methodologies