Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our Team. We are looking for a full cycle recruiter who understands how to work with our hiring managers to source quickly, creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the HR Manager, you will own the journey from initial phone screen to offer accept. You will embody Carousell’s culture: Solving problems; Being Mission First; Showing Care; Being Relentlessly Resourceful and Staying Humble.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Manage the full recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of talents.
- Build strong business knowledge and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies ensuring both current and future needs are considered.
- Partner with hiring managers and build strong internal client relationships.
- Manage third party vendor relationships and partnerships.
- Responsible for proactive sourcing of candidates, screening of CV/profiles, conducting interviews, following up on meetings, closing all communications, giving POV on potential hires, etc.
- Create and present competitive and accurate offer recommendations to hiring managers, fully understand internal compensation & benefits policies, extend offers and manage offer negotiations to internal and external candidates.
- Participate in career/recruitment fairs.
- Conduct talent mapping projects.
- Maintain accurate candidate database and applicant tracking system.
- Understand local legal situation with regards to contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws, etc.
- Handle all recruitment administration.
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of recruitment specialist experience or more than 5 years of HR generalist experience that covers recruitment function.
- Candidates with Technical, Software, Engineering recruitment experience are preferred.
- Good understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent management.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell the organization culture and business initiatives.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a start-up, often ambiguous, environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple requests and candidates simultaneously.
- Ability to meet standard success measurements of talent acquisition such as placement efficiency, cost-time to hire standards, attainment against annual hiring plans, etc.
- Demonstrate corporate maturity in handling sensitive information and sentiments.
- Excellent knowledge on recruitment practices and principles, and labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal, listening and questioning skills), organization and interpersonal skill, ability to work with diverse personalities.