Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
About The Role
We’re looking for a top-notch Strategy Analyst to join the team in Singapore. The Strategy team supports the formulation of the company’s strategy, drives strategic and operational improvements across business units and supports the corporate planning process.
- Analyse the performance of the business portfolio, assess and track industry trends, conduct studies that will shape the company’s longer term strategy
- Engage the executive team in the development and execution of the company’s strategy
- Structure business issues, analyse and synthesise insights to develop compelling and actionable recommendations to business units
- Develop and deliver clear and persuasive communications to influence stakeholders to drive implementation against insights and/ or of recommendations by cross-functional teams
- Support the corporate planning cadence and partner with business leaders in the planning process
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and execute on tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- 2-4 years of strategy/ management consulting or corporate strategy experience or analytical roles
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong business judgment. Ability to use 80/20 principle to solve problems quickly and to prioritise issues
- Highly proficient in quantitative analyses and forecasting/ modelling
- Effective writing, presentation and communication skills. Able to communicate complex analyses in a simple, concise and structured manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable and to influence
- Degree with good honours or higher from a top tier university