Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
To further accelerate the business growth at Carousell Indonesia, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and innovative senior marketing manager to be based in our Jakarta office, with the primary focus on delivering sustainable hyper growth of key cities and specific user communities in Indonesia.
You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for customer acquisition, activation, retention and referral. This role will require you to be data-driven, analytical, and comfortable switching from analysis and reporting to full-on campaign execution. The ideal candidate should have solid business skills, a passion for understanding user behavior, and a desire to build scalable, data-backed marketing campaigns. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager, Growth Markets and work closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Lead the planning, production and distribution of content across Indonesia’s multi-channels to ensure success of our business goals (app, social media, emails etc). You will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads and sales in Indonesia
- Measure, analyze and utilize various data sources to explain drivers of business performance to make tactical and strategic marketing decisions. Translate results and raw data into clear, compelling reports for senior leadership
- Support the Senior Manager to develop a deep understanding of our customer base. Help identify where there are opportunities to accelerate acquisition and reduce churn across different demographics & locations and execute plans against these opportunities
- Work extensively with the digital marketing team to optimise our advertising spends on external media
- Track, monitor, and report on monthly and quarterly budgets
- Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing and partners to meet fast-paced weekly schedules while ensuring quality
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Communications related field
- At least 5-6 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Analytics, Growth Marketing, or CRM
- Comfortable with both the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with CRM and Email Marketing preferred, but not required