Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo, and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling.
The Operations team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a basic enquiry, a troubleshooting problem or a feature request, we make sure we are there for our users. We want them to be successful on Carousell with our support and being their voice to share their feedback and suggestions with internal teams so that Carousell can build an app that serves the needs of our community.
As a User Voice Intern, you will do that by connecting Product teams to the rich data that comes through Customer Experience (CX) contacts and our external feedback channels.
One needs to have deep empathy for our users and develop data-driven product expertise. You will assist in triaging and making recommendations to user issues’ prioritisation, with the goal of improving the user experience.
This role will focus on deriving insights from CX support tickets and user feedback from various channels. You will be at the front lines of delivering insights from around the world, making Carousell a better and localised product.
This role will report to User Voice Specialist and will be working closely with Market Specialists, Product and Country team.
- Work directly with Product teams to thoroughly understand experiments, upcoming product changes and roadmaps
- Develop a clear understanding of what insights product owners would benefit from and cascade insights from the Marketplace Operations team to the various stakeholders
- Conduct deep-dive analysis of CX tickets and user feedbacks, extracting themes, issues and insights
- Present findings and recommendations in a clear and empathetic manner to stakeholders on through regular reports and active communication
- Strategise on ways to improve user experience by prioritising top user feedback about the product and core features
- Build and continuously improve relationships with Product teams and be an advocate of our community
- An interest in a product specialist/product support field or similar, relevant customer support work
- Strongly fluency in English is a must, both spoken and written; a second language is a plus
- Experience in coordinating projects across cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; must be able to tell a story with data and metrics
- Strong knowledge of the product features we offer and is a power user of Carousell
- Analytical skills, with experience in solving problems using data and providing both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Ability to communicate issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Stay unbiased in collection of insights and be true to the voices of the community
- Experience advocating, negotiating and driving results amongst competing priorities and metrics
- Strive in a fast-paced environment