Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo, and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling.
We’re looking for a top-notch Senior Analyst to join our fast-moving Corporate Development team, which is leading Carousell's efforts in Merger & Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Investor Relations and Special Projects.
- This role will report into the Director of Corporate Development
- This position based in Singapore
- Serve as a key member of Carousell’s Corporate Development Team, which is responsible for Merger & Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Investor Relations and Special Projects;
- Help execute on Carousell’s Top Corporate Development opportunities, working with key internal stakeholders (incl. Product, Engineering, Finance, Legal) and external resources (Financial and Legal Advisors, Due Diligence Providers, Technical Specialists) to support due diligence efforts, analysis of opportunities, post-acquisition integration planning and execution efforts from M&A activities;
- Take a proactive role in transactions from initial scoping phase through to negotiation, structuring, completion and post-merger integration phases;
- Support the preparation of detailed written memoranda and presentations describing the targets and transactions for review by senior management and internal and external stakeholders;
- Build detailed Financial Models, Market Reports and In-depth Business cases;
- Conceptualize, design, deliver and maintain state-of-the-art processes, planning and reporting tools to support the Project Management Offices on target companies’ integration processes, working tightly with Senior Leadership and Regional Teams;
- Work closely with leadership team on Investor-relations, Capital Market and Fund-raising related activities, including drafting compelling Investor Memoranda, helping maintain newsletter to Investors, preparing and actively contributing to Investors’ meetings ;
- Work closely with regional and local Business Development team members to drive Strategic Alliances opportunities.
- The candidate must possess a well-rounded set of hard and soft skills to be able to fuse business, strategy, finance, operational and legal concepts in structuring complex, fast-paced multi-faceted deals and integration work streams ;
- Excellent academic credentials ;
- This role requires a high level of rigour, energy, discipline and pro-active ability to operate independently and in team ;
- Be result-driven with a strong commitment to deliver within timelines, and able to learn and adapt quickly to different interlocutors, contexts and teams ;
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience at a leading consulting firm, investment bank, and/or corporate development roles are a must ;
- Prior working experience or exposure to Project Management Offices / Post-merger integration-related projects a strong plus ;
- Top-notch verbal and written communications and presentation skills.