Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo, and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our dynamic marketing team in Malaysia to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Further from implementing marketing strategies, the marketing intern will have administrative duties including the management of sales processes in line with marketing related initiatives.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of our marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help drive more value to the team’s marketing efforts. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations and assist in the distribution of marketing materials
- Manage and update database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Maintain and enforce operational sales processes
- Manage and own selected Facebook groups, taking over content creation for all of our company social media accounts
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering campaign objectives
- Passionate about digital media and marketing
- Organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally