Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
Carousell is in search of a passionate and self motivated Head of Client Services, APAC to join our Business Development team in Singapore. You will be managing all levels of client services managers & partnership managers and provide team development, ensuring consistent achievement of quarterly revenue goals.
- Provide effective team management and development, delivering consistent achievement against revenue goals
- Owning the Senior and C-Level relationships across existing and prospective clients, driving regular client meetings at different levels in the partner’s organization
- Effectively manage relationships with top advertisers, agencies, and partners across APAC
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies.
- Optimise accounts toward improved account performance for the client.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Carousell’s service.
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Carousell products and services.
- Representation of Carousell and public speaking at external conferences and events.
- Master’s level education preferred.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media (affiliate, emailing, search etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in people management
- Industry experience preferred (digital advertising, e-commerce, advertising technology etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention.
- Strategic account planning and management experience.
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered in the role and up-sell new products.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills. Must be proficient in formulas, vlookups and modelling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of ad serving and ad ops would be an advantage.
- Additional APAC language fluency preferred (Mandarin or Bahasa) as the successful candidate will be interacting with APAC clients