As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Manager to lead the People Business Partner team. Caring Deeply and Problem Solving is ingrained in Carousell culture and the People Business Partner Team embodies that to the core. The PBPM will play an active role in creating and implementing strategies and programs in support of both short and long-term business objectives. This role is integral to supporting our employees and aids in fostering a proactive, mission first, high performance culture and is based in Singapore.
- Partner with our Head of People Operations and the leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Implement proactive operational strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change at scale
- Guides a team of Business Partners in handling of employee / labour relations matters, in addition to acting as an escalation counsel to managers in highly sensitive or complex situations
- Consult and work with Managers on Performance Management
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of regional legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Design and deliver market competitive compensation and benefits practices, leading-edge leadership programs, and modern workforce technology systems.
- Care Deeply to find creative solutions to shape and elevate the employee experience
- 8+ years in a Business Partner Leadership position
- Deep professional and functional experience in several areas including Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and/or Learning & Development
- Track record coaching leaders and advising action in sensitive or ambiguous situations, including employee relations, performance management, or organizational diagnostics
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area preferred
- A natural passion to make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around you
- A love of technical things and working knowledge of the fast paced start-up world