Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised and results driven candidate to join our dynamic marketing team in Malaysia to work with us to achieve business goals. The Social Media & Campaign Management Executive will work alongside our Marketing, Operations, Design and Digital teams to plan, execute, optimise and analyse all our creative marketing campaigns.
This is a Senior Executive Role, and you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of our marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help drive more value to the team’s marketing efforts. You will be responsible to implement our social media strategy, which involve setting up, monitoring and analysing all aspects of marketing campaigns, and be able to provide effective, performance-focused recommendations and insights as part of post campaign wrap-up and reporting.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on campaign planning and strategy as well as post campaign wrap-up and analysis.
- Work extensively with the digital marketing team to optimise our advertising spends on external media
- Be able to communicate effectively whether written or orally. You will coordinate with partners, and work with clients (both internal and external) to move the business forward.
- Manage and own selected Facebook groups, taking over content creation for all of our company social media accounts.
- Actively grow and manage the Social Influencers community at Carousell Malaysia.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features
- Fluent English and Bahasa Melayu (written and spoken). Mandarin is a plus.
- Familiar with social media platforms and experience with content creation.
- Organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Be results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering campaign objectives
- Passionate about Social Media (especially Facebook & Instagram), digital media and marketing.