Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 80 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We are looking for someone with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion to drive revenue and monetisation products to join our Property Team as a Marketing Manager for Partnerships & Monetisation. You will be tasked to oversee two core duties; co-developing & driving the marketing the monetisation strategy/products and identifying core partnership opportunities.
This role will be crucial to the Property team’s ambition and will be responsible for driving growth and development of our suite of products for our advertising partners. The role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply a mix of business acumen related skills and product marketing expertise to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing property category.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Real Estate market, industry and competitive dynamics to identify monetisation opportunities
- Have sound knowledge of the company’s target client groups, with keen insight on how their business operates and how the company can best drive their success through our product offerings
- Partner with sales and product leads to formulate and execute sales strategy plans to achieve sales
- Translate monetisation, pricing and product decisions into clear operational actions; driving communication and working cross functionally to operationalize
- Plan and execute coordinated go-to-market activities for launch of ad/monetisation products partnering closely with members of our sales and product teams to do so
- Develop growth plans to drive product adoption of our advertising solutions, working closely with your sales and marketing counterparts to drive go-to-market initiatives across various channels (PR, events, owned media, etc)
- Create effective sales materials and run training sessions that ensures the sales team is fully equipped to sell effectively
- Gather and structure client feedback about the company’s suite of products and serve as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Create and improve effective sales processes for the team with regards to fulfilment of monetisation initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Real Estate market, industry and competitive dynamics to identify partnership opportunities
- Provide direct ongoing support to partners and liaise internally with other teams to secure specialized support as needed
- Collaborate effectively with sales, product and engineering needed to drive the success of the partnership
- Develop, plan and implement partnership related commitments to ensure the success of the partnership in terms of their experience working with us and the results they expect
- Results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering on objectives
- Highly attuned to digital media, advertising and marketing
- Have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, can work collaboratively and independently, and have experience presenting to large groups and senior audiences
- An organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- An self-starter and are willing take initiatives to effect change that will impact objectives
- A data-driven and can turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Passionate about how the company can positively impact the Real Estate industry
- Have strong organizational skills with ability to manage complex parallel project opportunities concurrently
Nice to have:
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience at a digital media platform, premium publisher, or agency, with a focus on digital advertising
- You will be highly interested in the Real Estate industry
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Having sound knowledge of advertising market trends, industry players, new technologies & emerging business models is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to drive revenue and monetisation products