Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things. As our marketplace continues to grow, we require additional resources to manage our marketplace in order to better serve the needs of our users.
We are looking for an individual to join our Marketplace Operations team as a Marketplace Quality Intern, ideally from May until August 2018.
- Assist in managing the daily operations in the marketplace
- Ensure that systems and processes to ensure quality listings and users are well maintained
- Identify trends in the marketplace and solve for issues through logical reasoning
- Assist in designing, optimising and executing improvements to create an effective system to manage the quality of the marketplace
- Create analytical reports on the marketplace and effectively present the information to internal stakeholders
- Create and review policies and guidelines in a timely interval
- Ensure effective communication of policies to users
- Fluent in written and spoken English, while a good command in Chinese (especially Traditional Mandarin and Cantonese) would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to apply structured logical thinking into the creation of efficient workflows and systems
- Possess strong written skills to document and create new policies and workflows
- Data-driven and passionate about solving problems through data
- Inquisitive and curious to delve deep into data to investigate trends or anomalies
- Detail oriented and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment