We are looking to hire a highly organised and results driven candidate to join our Verticals Marketing team as a Campaign Management Executive. The Campaign Management Executive will work alongside our Verticals Sales & Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to plan, execute, optimise and analyse paid marketing campaigns.
The role will be responsible for setting up, monitoring and analysing all aspects of media campaigns across paid and owned media, and be able to provide effective, performance-focused recommendations and insights as part of post campaign wrap-up and reporting. The role will also take the lead on setting up and monitoring sales fulfillments processes working closely with the sales team to ensure alignment.
- Be results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering campaign objectives
- Be passionate about digital media and marketing
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on campaign planning and strategy as well as post campaign wrap-up and analysis
- Work extensively with the digital marketing team to optimise our advertising spends on external media
- Be able to communicate effectively whether written or orally. Your interactions with clients (both internal and external) move business forward in a dynamic environment.
- Be an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You are a self-starter and can take initiative, but you work well in teams.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate confidently on available tools and systems
- Having prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in DFP is a plus