Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds marketplace. Our mission is to inspire everyone in the world to start selling. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We are looking to hire a Singapore-based candidate to join our Marketplace Operations team as a Customer Experience Specialist to support our paying users in categories such as Jobs, Services, Cars and Property.
If you are someone who is capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and are tenacious and highly responsible, you may be the teammate that we are looking for.
- Assist users with enquiries on product features or campaigns, via inbound phone calls, live chat support and email tickets
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by users
- Create visibility to user feedback by sharing or escalating to the relevant teams
- Ensure Help Centre pages are comprehensive and up-to-date
- Work with the Marketplace Quality function to manage the moderation flow for listings in paid categories such as Jobs, Services, Cars and Property
- Ensure the quality of listings in selected categories by identifying and implementing solutions to manage issues faced in the marketplace
- Conduct investigations on transaction issues faced between users
- Mediate between users with transaction issues
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Have prior experience in Customer Service or Customer Experience, especially Premium Users or Business Clients.
- Possesses empathy and passion to understand and solve user needs
- Loves engaging with users
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate confidently on available tools and systems
- Familiarity with ticketing systems like Zendesk is a bonus