Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds marketplace. Our mission is to inspire everyone in the world to start selling. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Customer Experience Operations Manager who is experienced and aspires to deliver service that meets the needs of our community.
You will help to develop a high-performance team to tackle customer queries on a day to day basis. In addition, you will work together with the Shared Services team to be on top of data - service levels, breakdown of queries and its volume, system/ticketing requirements, training and coaching needs to tackle challenges.
- Develop operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and performance evaluation; establishing productivity and quality to deliver high customer service standards.
- Drive team to deliver on metric results; understand how to lead the team to implement improvements to meet the goals.
- Ensure employee engagement and satisfaction by communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends.
- Implement and manage projects to improve service level with Shared Services team through training, coaching, resourcing needs etc; to set the team up for success.
- Anticipate the impact of change and come up with possible mitigations to manage key stakeholders and the team throughout the entire process.
- Balance and prioritize the above based on company goals and the needs of users and team.
Skills, Behavior & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, of which 2 years should be in a leadership capacity.
- Prior experience in a Customer Service Team as a manager or team lead is a must with regional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of customer experience and contact center operations
- Passionate about customer experience, understand the importance to an organisation.
- Clear and concise communicator, strong team player and maintains collaborative and positive relationships.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think and understand through a user and agent’s perspective
If you are a strategic thinker and love new challenges to lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service to the Carousell community, this is your chance! This role is only suitable for adventurers who strive in fast paced environment and able to manage change and ambiguity well.