The design team in Carousell works closely with the community team to conceptualise ideas and communicate the intended message through design. We create vibrant and engaging collaterals for online and offline campaigns, such as flyers, brochures, and social media graphics, to reach out to our target audience. We are very passionate about design and we pay attention to everything including the balance in colour and layout, and even to the small details like kernings in typography.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to assist the community team in Hong Kong to help create graphics for our social media platforms. This will be an 8-10 weeks contract, and requires remote work.
- Create vibrant and engaging graphics to inspire the world to start selling
- Experience and learn the latest design trends in the mobile and web industry
- Strong passion for great design, mobile designs, social and peer-to-peer buying and selling is a must
- Loves social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr)
- A good understanding of colour, typography and layout
- Good conceptualising skills - able to communicate the intended message through design