Sales Development Representative
Sensorium, a Carnegie Technologies company, helps companies realize the benefits of IoT solutions and integrate them into their business. We provide companies of all sizes with a comprehensive suite of tried and tested sensor monitoring solutions that use the best hardware and software in the IoT industry to solve real business issues and create new business models.
Our team of IoT experts helps you identify what solutions are best suited to solve your issues and works with you to ensure a simple, hassle free implementation. From monitoring the temperature and humidity in your refrigeration units to tracking high value equipment on construction sites and much more, we have the right solution for you. We can also set your solution up to send data and receive data from your current systems so that it becomes an integrated part of your business.
With Sensorium’s sensor monitoring solutions, now you can quickly realize the benefits of IoT including streamlining processes, reducing costs and generating new revenue streams. Find the right solution to solve the problems you’re facing today.
If you are looking to advance your sales career – look no further. As a fast-growing Austin start-up, we are rapidly expanding our sales team. After 6 months of meeting quotas, eligible to move up to Account Executive role.
At Carnegie Technologies, we enable people and businesses to do more. Our ideas and intellectual property are the foundation for our portfolio of companies, each committed to helping our customers communicate with greater reach, ease, and trust. With solutions that span satellite communications, the internet of things, fintech and mobile engagement, we empower businesses to increase efficiencies, develop new revenue streams, and stay ahead of the competition in an increasingly digital world.
Our major offerings include:
SATELLITE - SatBridge makes it possible for anyone to connect from anywhere. Our high-speed satellite hotspot reduces the cost and bulk previously associated with remote connectivity, without compromising performance or reliability. With SatBridge, consumers, businesses, and government agencies can all stay online from even the most inaccessible locations easily and affordably. It's the ideal solution for outdoor enthusiasts, remote workers, first responders, disaster-recovery teams, and others who need to stay connected, wherever they are.
MOBILITY - Our Network Convergence Platform seamlessly transitions your customers between cellular, Wi-Fi, and other wireless networks. NCP automatically chooses the best connection for each user, and it combines the power of multiple networks to fill gaps in coverage. Plus, with NCP's edge analytics and advanced diagnostics, you can see the full picture of your network traffic and rapidly troubleshoot problems. For streaming video, voice calls, messaging, augmented reality, and more.
INTERNET OF THINGS - With Longview and Sensorium, we're empowering businesses to take advantage of the fast-growing world of IoT. Longview offers sensors, trackers, and other IoT solutions that allow businesses to monitor their employees, contractors, equipment, and more - no matter how remote the work zone. Sensorium, our IoT franchise opportunity, gives entrepreneurs everything they need to become trusted suppliers of our solutions, all with the backing of our expert support team.
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE - At Carnegie, we offer more than just software as a service - we make software that serves you well. NXTBoard provides boards with the end-to-end solutions they need to help them streamline processes and drive accountability.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
- Contact, qualify and follow-up on opportunities, through outbound calls and emails
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Engaging prospects in consultative discovery to understand competitive landscape
- Build your own lead lists
- Full product understanding with abilities to demonstrate platform
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- True hunter mentality
- Ultimate desire to succeed
- Competitive spirit
- Ability to engage prospects quickly & overcome objections
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to coaching and development
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 1 year cold calling experience (50+ calls per day)
- SaaS sales experience
- Advanced level MS Office – especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- MUST be customer-focused and innovative
- Candidates should be flexible, detail-oriented, creative problem solvers, and work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, of complex ideas, flows, etc.
- CRM experience
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
*Relocation may be available.