Carnegie Mobility Solutions
Job description – Marketing Director
The Network Convergence Platform (NCP) from Carnegie Mobility Solutions is a suite of technologies designed to deliver the best and most consistent user experience to mobile customers on Android, iOS and Linux devices.
Our end-to-end convergence solution includes: Connection Management, Link Aggregation, True Gapless Handover, Edge Analytics and Advanced Diagnostics — all driven by customer-specific policies set by the operator or the content provider
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive marketing director to support the go-to-market for the business including brand development, content creation and demand generation. You will be expected to execute on these activities as well as oversee internal and external agencies to support the delivery of campaigns.
Experience in wireless or telecommunications is preferred. Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation and CRM systems is a bonus.
The role reports to the VP Marketing for Carnegie Technologies.
- Strategy & Planning: Support the creation and implementation of an integrated marketing plan to support the go-to-market strategy
- Messaging & Positioning: Work with the business leaders to develop compelling messaging and positioning that will resonate with target audiences and act as the foundation for all marketing activity
- Brand: Help build and drive the brand
- Content: Drive the development of visually crisp and easy-to-understand marketing content, such as sales presentations, white papers, and case studies – that will inform partners and customers and reinforce our value proposition
- Infrastructure: Oversee management of the website and marketing automation platform
- Marketing Communications: Oversee all marketing communications – through the website, through social media, through press releases, etc. – to manage the brand story
- Customer Success: Coordinate with Product and Sales to produce content that enhances and adds value to the customer experience, and helps drive repeat business
- Measurement and Reporting: Evaluate marketing performance, such as overall leads, web traffic, individual campaign performance, cost per lead, etc.
- Sales Support: Provide the sales team with ongoing support as needed
- Continuous Improvement: Always be thinking through and executing on ways to improve the brand and generate leads
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally in the telecommunications industry
- Strong written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver integrated marketing campaigns on time and in budget
- Experience in developing an inbound lead generation engine, including responsibility for company website, marketing automation platforms, SEO / SEM, etc.
- Experience owning branding and content strategy, guiding development of blogs, emails, videos, sales kits, webinars, white papers, and others
- Ability to develop plans and targets – and then execute against those plans and targets
- Analytical mindset, with a focus on data-driven marketing insights and results
- Creative thinker, with ability to pivot along with the needs of the business unit
- Entrepreneurial, with a history of process improvement and function development
- Executive interaction skills, with excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to work across functions and with sales teams to drive measurable performance
- Strong attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Ability to bounce back from challenges; resilient