The Channel Director will play a key role in managing the Longview IoT channel program, helping our channel partners, and working with marketing to drive channel marketing plans and programs for our channel. This individual will leverage, develop and enhance our channel program via partners along with driving demand generation and revenue growth for Longview, primarily in North America. The role includes:
- Primary responsibility for our channel management function via our channel program; working in concert with our direct sales organization
- Establish channel performance metrics working with executive leadership team and set up the monthly and quarterly processes to ensure attainment of partner goals
- Strategically manage all communication, content and questions from channel partner community and ensure adoption rate of 80% or higher
- Routinely liaise with multiple stakeholders including partners, direct sales teams, marketing, product management and customer service teams to ensure the channel program is serving all stakeholders needs
- Lead the Global Channel Partner Program ensuring the benefits are provided as promised to all partner levels
- Create and establish Lead Generation program working with marketing for us with the channel to grow the number of quality leads received by the partner ecosystem
- Develop quarterly channel marketing strategies and plans to ensure appropriate marketing campaigns and materials are available to the channel
- Assist partners with the execution of Longview marketing campaigns and program as needed with the goal of making partners self-sufficient in executing a marketing strategy
- Act as the channel “Subject Matter Expert” while coordinating efforts with partners and channel sales teams
- Become an expert on the Longview MDF program, drive adequate submissions, and ensure 100% MDF spend.
- Provide tracking, measurement and reporting on the metrics of the channel performance, channel marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop annual marketing calendar and quarterly review process and dashboards for assigned partners
- Leverage existing CRM/marketing automation tools to execute campaigns that meet and exceed demand generation goals
- Drive attendance in executing channel field events such as demand generation, webinars, and advisory councils
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business administration or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of channel and partner program management experience
- Proven experience in creating, implementing and growing a global ecosystem of loyal and productive partners through multiple channels and segments including
- Proficient in all aspects of managing a global channel partner program including PRM, Hubspot, Deal Registration, and Marketing Automation applications.
- Solid understanding of partner business models within a distribution model
- Ability to present and interface with partners and enable channel adoption of new products, benefits and loyalty programs
- Strong business acumen & proven communication skills – ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program execution and translate concepts and ideas into compelling content across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience defining, motivating and driving change across stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communications, digital marketing strategies, planning, operations, content and project management