Note: this is a Full-Stack role with a bias to Front-End
- Design and implement major components and new features for the Triller Platform Application in the San Francisco office.
- Develop strong skills and best practices on the team through participation in design, and code reviews.
- Take an active role in team processes and product decisions, using data to back design considerations.
- Participate in the learning culture, sharing ideas with coworkers, and learning from their strengths.
- Able to effectively communicate technical ideas to others
- A strong technical background with experience in iOS/Android application development.
- Programming Language experience with C/C++, C#, Objective C, Java, or similar.
- Experience building backend services with some server-side technology such as Python, or Node.js.
- 5+ years mobile development experience, preferable with live app experience
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- C#, C++, Objective-C, Java, and Python experience
- Capable of working with Product specifications to create working implementations to their needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of optimizations on mobile platforms.