Denali Publishing is seeking a highly adept Product Manager to work with our San Francisco publishing team in guiding external development studios and creating best practice guidelines. The PM will utilize quantitative and qualitative data in order to help direct product development and live ops optimizations. They will also assist with product strategy, road maps, documentation, and facilitation of information between teams and outside vendors, clients, and partners.
The ideal candidate will be a F2P expert and have extensive experience analyzing metrics to derive actionable insights. They will interact regularly with external developers and production teams in a variety of different time zones, in addition to internal publishing functions.
A passion for gaming, strong analytical aptitude, and stellar communication skills are mandatory. Experience crafting clear, concise documentation and a solid understanding of game analytics best practice are also required. This individual may need to travel from time to time.
- Manage content pipelines between internal teams, outsourcers, and clients.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real-time to derive actionable insights on user trends and behavior.
- Work with data science and development teams to design and build schemas for new and live game titles
- Continually optimize product performance through data-driven analytical insights.
- Assist with product roadmap, live operations calendar and content updates for multiple games.
- Identify opportunities for targeted product features focused on improving game KPIs.
- Measure the success of features after release.
- Provide regular reporting to publishing team on live operations and event performance.
- Passion for games and gaming.
- 2+ years of mobile game product management experience in a quantitative role.
- Deep understanding of F2P economies, game systems, and mechanics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through user flows, wireframes, and feature specifications.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience shipping and operating top-10 grossing mobile content.
- Prior game publishing experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Complete Medical/Dental/Vision
- Corp 401K program
About Denali Publishing
Denali Publishing is a San Francisco-based mobile game publishing studio with global development and operational arms. Comprised of leading industry professionals, we were founded in 2017 with a mission to bring the blockbuster experience to the smaller screen. Denali Publishing is a subsidiary of Carnegie Technologies, a telecommunications and technology corporation.