Carnegie Technologies of Austin, TX is looking to hire an International Shipping/Receiving Specialist
The International Shipping/Receiving Specialist will work with Manufacturing Operations team to coordinate shipping product to various international customers, and 3PL. The International Shipping/Receiving Specialist will support both prototype and production. This person will work closely with the Director of Manufacturing Operations to meet schedule, and delivery for various products simultaneously.
Production Planner is expected to:
- Work closely with CM’s and domestic 3PL to expedite delivery of products to international customers, and international 3PLs.
- Help identify international 3PL vendors.
- Help identify best practices, and document practices for shipping/receiving.
- Identify harmonization codes for various products at CT.
- Help Identify international freight forwarders.
- Expedite any product thru customs, and work to address any product held in customs.
Must have significant experience in international shipping and receiving. Must have significant experience working with CM's on hardware products. Hands on experience in both NPI and production.
- Expert in tariff, harmonization codes.
- Expert in managing international shipping and receiving.
- Familiar with wireless, electronic products.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English desirable.
- Experience working with CMs in Mexico desirable.
- Experience working with international 3PL.
- Previous satellite communication product experience preferred.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong work ethic and can-do mentality.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to work well in with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in fast paced company.
- Willingness to assist others, in areas outside of own expertise, when work load and schedule demands.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with International shipping/receiving
- Authorization to work in the United States required
- Location: Austin, TX
At Carnegie Technologies, we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents We have deep expertise in app development and software for mobile devices, cellular core network operations, and more, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment