CARMERA is looking for a GIS Analyst to join our Seattle team (3 Month Contract)
Are you a self-starter with an interest in new technologies and the ability to complete tasks quickly with minimal supervision?
Do you want to have a meaningful impact on Autonomous Vehicles?
This is a contract role with the potential to evolve into a full-time position.
- You will analyze complex geographic objects relative to a geographic model
- You will digitize and annotate geographic features
- You will identify deficiencies in geographic model and propose enhancements
- You will review datasets developed by other sources
- You will work closely with Architect and Software Dev to improve how we ingest, analyze, and test data
- 3-5 years of experience with the following technologies:
- ArcGIS, QGIS, or other GIS software systems
- ETL data processing
- Nice-to-have: some familiarity with SQL (such as SQL Server or PostgreSQL) and a scripting or programming language (such as Python or Java)
- Located in Seattle
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills related to geospatial understanding
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members
- Work on groundbreaking civic challenges cutting across some of the most meaningful innovations of this era, including autonomy, smart cities, IoT, big data and AI
- Be a foundational part of a highly premier, friendly team who embrace challenges that are hard but achievable
- Attractive cash and equity compensation package
- Generous benefits package including premium health care plan, free office lunch, free cell phone plans and more
- No state or city income taxes in our New York office as part of the START-UP NY program for new employees, nor in our Seattle office per Washington state laws
- Flexible working norms and time-off
We are based in Brooklyn, NY and Seattle, WA. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
CARMERA is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Unfortunately at this time we do not sponsor Visas.**