CARMERA is looking for an individual to focus on Android software development.
Are you a self-starter with an interest in new technologies and the ability to complete tasks quickly with minimal supervision?
Do you want to have a meaningful impact on Autonomous Vehicles?
- You will design, build and maintain Android-based Sensor software that runs without an operator
- You will implement remote debugging and performance monitoring systems across a large unmanned network
- Work with other team members to explore different design approaches, prototype and evaluate new technology and determine technical feasibility for new functionality
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Professional experience releasing software in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of Android
- Good English communication skills
- Must be located in NYC or Seattle
- Experience working with Android at OS level
- Experience implementing ML frameworks on resource constrained devices
- Experience interacting with external API’s
- Work on groundbreaking civic challenges cutting across some of the most meaningful innovations of this era, including autonomy, smart cities, IoT, big data and AI
- Be a foundational part of a highly premier, friendly team who embrace challenges that are hard but achievable
- Attractive cash and equity compensation package
- Generous benefits package including premium health care plan, free office lunch, free cell phone plans and more
- No state or city income taxes in our New York office as part of the START-UP NY program for new employees, nor in our Seattle office per Washington state laws
- Flexible working norms and time-off
We are based in Brooklyn, NY and Seattle, WA.Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
CARMERA is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Unfortunately at this time we do not sponsor Visas.**