Caribou is a hyper-growth company built by leaders from the technology, automotive, and finance industries. We have grown 20x in the past three years and raised a $115M Series C. We’re proud to be backed by a great team of investors, including QED Investors, Goldman Sachs, Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
About the Role
Caribou is looking for a Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to drive growth across Digital Channels, Marketing Affiliates and Direct mail. The Sr. Manager will be a key part of our Performance Marketing team and will lead internal teams and outside agencies to define and execute the strategy that will deliver on our aggressive growth goals.
In this role you will lead various aspects of the Marketing plan, including:
- Strategy & Planning:
- Lead cross functional teams to develop the strategy, KPIs and forecasts for SEM, Direct Mail, Marketing Affiliates and other Digital Channels
- Manage outside agencies to execute our strategy and deliver on goals
- Plan and manage campaigns and budgets to meet KPIs
- Test new channels to determine ability to drive results and scale efficiently
- Develop experiments across channels and partner throughout the organization to execute and measure these tests.
- Continually test messaging & creative to increase conversion
- Oversee each channel’s P&L to determine the right allocation of budget and how much to invest in testing
- Provide regular analysis on forecasts, pacing and conversion
- Regularly report to the Executive Team on performance and progress of key initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 7+ years of B2C marketing experience with a history of driving customer acquisition through a combination of SEM, affiliates, direct mail and digital channels.
- Knowledge and experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Proven experience leading outside agencies to create marketing plans and deliver on growth targets
- Metric driven with the ability to set up tests and partner with Analytics/Data Science to develop measurement plans and translate results into meaningful action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How we will take care of you
- Competitive base salary: $140-160K
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance
This role can be based out of Caribou offices in Washington, DC or Denver, CO. Alternatively, this role may work remotely from a state where Caribou operates*
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
Caribou is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.
*Caribou does not currently have employee operations in AL, CT, HI, ID, IA, KY, MS, MT, NE, NM, ND, RI, SD, WV, WY.