Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus’ People & Talent Team works to provide extraordinary benefits and an exceptional experience to all of our employees. We are looking for an individual to help support the HR team through detailed administration of the tactical activities required to keep us complaint, efficient and our employees happy.
What You'll Do:
- Process HR transactions in Workday, such as create new positions, internal transfers, leaves of absence, promotions, comp changes, contingent worker tracking and terminations
- Run ad-hoc market compensation data reports
- Employment related compliance (I-9, background checks, EEO-1 reporting)
- Send COBRA notifications
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Create purchase orders and reconcile monthly invoices
- Point person for all HR email inquiries
- Create and maintain offer letter templates in Greenhouse
- Electronically distribute documents and surveys in Workday
- At the direction of HRBPs, create documents including letters for ex-pat assignments, termination and severance agreements
- Update HR documents and policies on the wiki
- Assist new hires with their onboarding process and occasionally deliver benefits training during orientation
- Coordinate wellness activities
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of experience in an HR role
- Workday or HR systems experience preferred
- Innovative, extraordinarily detail-oriented, crisp communicator who can handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude & naturally resourceful
- Must be able to handle and keep extremely sensitive information confidential
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.