Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus’ People & Talent Team works to provide extraordinary benefits to all our employees. We're are looking for a Benefits Manager to help build and lead strategy around continuing to offer competitive benefits & perks. This role will report to the Director, People Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Plan and lead annual Open Enrollment for all US employees including system administration, employee communication, and training
- Assist with day-to-day administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HRA, HSA, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D, 401(k) and supplemental programs
- Manage relationships and the exchange of information with carriers and external brokers for claim and utilization data, enrollment information and negotiating renewals
- Research and stay up to date on benefit trends, practices and report findings to key stakeholders
- Deliver benefits training to new hires during their onboarding process
- Functional knowledge of other human resources business processes (HRIS, payroll, time, absence).
- Approve and troubleshoot Workday benefit changes for employees
- Point of contact for HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team for all benefit related issues
- Ensure plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates & reporting, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee benefit files
- Stay up to date on compliance related changes and update employees accordingly – ACA, Medicare, HIPAA, etc.
- Responsible for leave of absence management for employees including FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, MPFL, parental, military and other leaves
- Design and management of annual wellness activities
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience managing the entire benefits function, including design, administration and compliance
- Workday experience preferred
- Familiarity with international benefits a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see trends in data
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI, Dublin, Ireland and London, UK. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Individuals seeking employment at CarGurus are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.