CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.Join CareRev and be a part of the future of healthcare. CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers across the U.S. book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have a smart, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. CareRev has an amazing group of investors including top healthcare VC firms and Y Combinator partners and alumni.
What You’ll Do:
- Support medical professionals, as it relates to collecting, uploading and auditing personal documentation including resume, immunity records, licenses and diplomas and certifications
- Spend 4 to 6 hours each day calling, texting, and emailing with medical professionals
- Monitor and track upcoming credential renewal dates
- Consult and inform professionals of any changes in facility compliance policies
- Prepare reports on your activity, specifically, report on the number of professionals in the pipeline for each client
What We’re Looking For:
- Robust knowledge of common medical records e.g. physicals, vaccines, titers, drug screens, background checks, etc
- Professional attitude, tone, and demeanor
- Must be detail-oriented and a problem solver
- Enjoy using mobile and web applications of all kinds
- Enjoy speaking with people and helping them use and understand technology. Patience, compassion, and grit are a necessity for this role
- Ability to efficiently work remotely
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.