The CareRev Team is growing! We’re looking for someone to help develop, coordinate and deliver training to new hires as well as existing team members across our business.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in creating training schedules, developing robust agendas, and coordinating training events.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to create training content for new hires and continuing education.
- Help develop new training initiatives to endorse a culture of training adoption, learning, and engagement.
- Work with the Training Manager to evaluate trainee feedback and continuously improve training curriculum and content.
- Lead training sessions to new hires and existing team members as needed.
- Support other People Ops functions as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience writing and creating educational content.
- Someone with presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and self-directed; able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives and execute independently and in collaboration with others, to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone with an experimental and creative mindset.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability.