CareRev, a YC S16 graduate, is hiring a Chief Operating Officer to join our leadership team and oversee a number of critical areas of our business. We are a Series A company that has raised $50M to date, and has investors including Transformation Capital and Y Combinator. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment!
The COO will report to our Founder and CEO, and will be someone who can listen to ideas, draw the vision, and effectively communicate that to the leadership team. This leader can cohesively and eloquently tie minute components of each department together allowing a single thread to run through the entire team. The COO will become the voice for execution and will allow our CEO to be more focused on our broader vision and goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute and balance rapid growth while ensuring every healthcare professional and customer has the best experience.
- Ideate new processes and creative solutions to challenges unique to early-stage marketplaces.
- Design and implement highly effective business strategies.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team that includes other senior management.
- Work cross-functionally with our other departments to drive functional changes in how we can scale operations. Be a glue to build, maintain, and regularly communicate with others.
- Build an operational machine, end to end, focusing on our funnel.
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience as a COO or in a similar role within a high-growth startup, preferably a healthcare or technology company.
- Experience with building a two-way marketplace is a plus.
- Experience taking a company public is preferred.
- Ability to make decisions with competing priorities.
- Self-starter with a history of successfully building and managing teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Proven ability to develop strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
Note: CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We’re putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.