CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Sales Operations Director who can lead our Sales Operations team in providing world-class systems and support functions - CRM, sales enablement, forecasting, pricing, contracts, professional development - to our fast-growing sales, implementation and account management teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide systems and processes that enable the sales team to sell efficiently and effectively. Oversee and optimize Salesforce, Outreach, Yesware, Definitive Healthcare and related software tools.
- Create reports and analytics to drive and track sales performance and key metrics throughout the sales funnel, and to uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Help craft selling strategies tailored specifically to enterprise hospital systems and SMB healthcare facilities.
- Develop pricing strategies and models to maximize revenue growth.
- Work with leadership and Finance to continuously improve goal-setting, forecasting, commission and incentive plans, and sales quotas.
- Prepare data and recommendations to inform territory assignments and quota allocations.
- Continuously work to increase sales productivity by identifying issues, simplifying work flows, and streamlining processes.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in Sales Operations leadership in a fast-growing enterprise technology company.
- Healthcare industry experience helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical or operational field such as business or engineering.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Comfort working in start up and corporate environments.
- Natural collaborator who works well with other teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organize complex analysis and projects into clear presentations and project plans.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.