CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
The CareRev Team is growing! We're excited to engage an Implementation Lead to join our team. We’re looking for someone with experience in a client facing implementation SaaS role, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead discovery calls, demo platform, show value, and project plan all launch activities.
- Manage all project milestones, coordinate internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver project milestones on time.
- Identify client project team and champions. Lead change management efforts to ensure successful launch.
- Train all client end users, address client inbound, provide product feedback to the product team based on client inbound.
- Work with the Account Manager & Regional Teams to ensure facility implementation is properly functioning and identify friction points.
- Set-up the New Accounts on the CareRev SaaS Platform OR successfully work with Implementation Specialists to set up New Accounts.
- Work with marketing and marketplace teams on nurse recruiting, customer support team on inbound support, and with the product team on performance metrics, product improvements, and automation.
- Work on ad-hoc operations projects to help streamline the Implementation team. Improve upon existing processes and SOPs, or create new processes.
- Primary success metrics are successful launches with happy clients that result in rapid growth in the number of posting and filling shifts for new hospital and provider system customers.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a SaaS Implementation / project management role.
- Familiarity with Healthcare SaaS Implementation.
- A project management expert with a take-charge and ‘get things done’ leadership attitude
- The ability to lead internal and external client-facing meetings.
- Professional presence with the ability to manage customer relationships.
- Comfortable using various tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, and proficient with presentation software.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Tech savvy.
- Comfort around product demonstrations.
- Enjoy identifying process improvements and working cross collaboratively across teams
- You're flexible, a creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Healthcare provider background and experience a plus.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.