CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
The CareRev Marketing Team is growing! We're looking for a Sr. B2B Marketing Manager to lead and scale our B2B marketing strategy and operations. This person will start out as the sole owner of our B2B marketing program with the goal of recruiting and leading a team later this year.
What you'll do:
- Build, own, and execute the marketing strategy for CareRev’s B2B business with a focus on hospitals, health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Build brand awareness and drive leads through traditional and digital marketing channels, including but not limited to healthcare industry publications, social media, events, and email.
- Support both the SMB and Enterprise Sales/Account Management teams with strategies for demand generation and retention as well as the creation of sales/marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with sales operations to ensure efficient and effective processes for lead qualification, routing, and attribution.
- Work with Product on enhancing app communications as well as creating more awareness around product enhancements.
- Scale and lead the B2B marketing team with strong skills in communication, decision-making, and problem-solving as well as personal qualities of empathy, respect, and conscientiousness.
What we're looking for:
- A collaborative, self-motivated, and conscientious individual who works well with others and is comfortable taking ownership of their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing (healthcare experience is preferred but not required).
- Experience collaborating with a lean team and wearing multiple hats when necessary.
- Experience partnering with a creative team.
- Flexible and quick on your feet in a fast-paced environment where needs change frequently.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub and Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
- Previous start-up experience is preferred but not required.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.