- Lead a team of 5-7 BDRs and then grow the team once we prove the team sales model
- Create and execute a sales plan targeting SMB healthcare facilities and mid-market hospitals and healthcare systems with a focus on quarter over quarter growth.
- Develop, measure and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the target sales KPIs
- Accurately forecast revenue numbers based on qualification and sales process expertise
- Organize account plans for territory/client segment verticals
- Pursue and close strategic and major accounts yourself
- Strong experience selling software to C-level executives in healthcare preferred
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales, 3+ years in leadership roles
- Experience managing 1-8 month deal cycles
- Strong track record of hitting individual and team quotas
- A passion for coaching, and developing early and mid-career sales professionals
- Enjoy taking initiative and solving complex problems
- Skilled at influencing through persuasion, consensus building and negotiation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Comfortable with typical Silicon Valley corporate technology tools
Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars.
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Health Care. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev includes an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.