Senior Manager, Growth Marketing @ Care/of
Care/of (takecareof.com) launched last year as a funded startup in the wellness space here to help people live healthier. We offer personalized vitamins & supplements, but we’re not your average supplements brand. Forget the confusing vitamin aisle or the late-night supplements infomercial - we’re creating something different. We make our own line of products, including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and more, and offer them online via a convenient monthly subscription. Our technology makes it possible for customers to get personalized supplements, tailored for their diet, health goals, and lifestyle, in customized daily packs. Our aim is to help people feel empowered and make the right choices for their health, and to make it brilliantly easy, too.
About the job
As a Senior Manager of Growth Marketing, you have a central role on the marketing team. You’ll be focused on running campaigns across several channels to reach new audiences, with the goal of growing our customer base. Potential channels include podcast, direct mail, paid social, and display, and you’ll have a key role in setting the strategy. You’ll manage a sizeable share of our marketing budget, and will be focused on acquiring high-quality customers in an efficient way. Finally, you’ll shape the ways that our brand is massaged and perceived by customers, helping conceptualize and shape campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
Your work will include:
- Setting the acquisition marketing strategy across a variety of channels from digital to offline
- Measuring and analyzing results to ensure your strategy allows us to hit important targets and goals, with special focus on attribution
- Working with our Creative team to drive the development of assets to be used in campaign
- Working closely with the other members of the marketing team to ensure messaging and campaign objectives are in line with the overall strategy
- Developing relationships with vendors across channels, and at times negotiating long-term agreements
- Identifying, assessing, and testing advertising vendors and platforms that may help us push our efforts forward
- 3-6 years of experience in marketing, preferably with experience in digital channels
- Experience with evaluating marketing performance for digital brands. You can navigate your way around CPM, CPA, CPC, LTV and other favorite marketing acronyms.
- Eagerness to contribute to the growth of our business in a meaningful way
- Proficiency in third party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins 💊
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people in our office in New York City