Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we take the guesswork out of feeling better by helping people build custom vitamin routines based on their unique needs. Whether it’s our personalized daily vitamin packs and powders through our direct-to-consumer business, or our multivitamins and blends with our retail partner Target, our products are backed by science and include a combination of highly-researched nutrients and traditionally used herbs. By providing honest guidance and better ingredients, we aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health.
Since our launch in 2016, we have raised capital from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, Juxtapose, and Bayer. In late 2020, Bayer secured additional investment in Care/of giving it majority ownership. By joining forces with Bayer, we are able to expand our ability to connect directly with new and existing customers and elevate our unwavering commitment to science-backed guidance, quality ingredients, and sustainable practices.
We’re excited to meet you!
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute E-Mail strategy to acquire new users, focusing on generating and converting leads, including referral campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross functional retention resources on the team to develop a comprehensive schedule and overview of E-Mail initiatives.
- Take Direct Mail channel to the next level - further grow acquisitions at more efficient CAC levels.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies to optimize efficient user acquisition.
- Maintain CRM database and implement best practices for user segmentation, data hygiene, and production.
- Set A/B test campaigns to establish effective strategies in driving user acquisition.
- Generate E-Mail marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Partner with the Product team to add data-driven customization and personalization to user journey.
- Partner with the Data team to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to leverage in acquisition marketing.
- Partner with the Brand team to maintain consistent and holistic communications that are on-brand.
- Take ownership of all acquisition KPIs and communicate results and recommendations to the Care/of leadership team.
- Support Growth Team in exploring new channels, as required.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in email marketing in a direct-to-consumer environment. Subscription experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with at least one ESP (eg. Iterable) and creating campaigns and automated/triggered programs with technical capabilities of the platform.
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, and ip warming.
- Experience managing Direct Mail campaigns, ideally in a subscription environment.
- Proficiency with HTML, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management tools (eg. Asana)
- Strong analytical ability and high aptitude for testing - managed a/b testing roadmaps, test designs, post results analyses.
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans
- Unlimited vacation time because you deserve it
- Free vitamins and powders 💊
- Wellness perks with free access to online meditation services + fitness reimbursements (at-home workouts count!)
- Virtual team-building events because we value staying connected and building community
- Socially and culturally relevant experiences geared towards personal + professional learning & development
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people
Our Core Values:
Be Humble: Engage in debate with an open mind. Embrace feedback and being wrong when presented with data that shows there is a better option.
Be Honest: Deliver the truth with humor and love; Recognize and stand up against discrimination on any basis, including race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious background, age, or mental and physical abilities - in our work and beyond.
Be Thoughtful: Attack hard problems with thoughtful tenacity. Don’t shy away from complex problems with complex solutions.
Be Different: Kill your darlings. Don’t be afraid to rewrite something once effective, loved, or widely accepted in the past. Evolution is wonderful. Push against banality and the status quo.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe and inclusive place for our team to think differently and push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work — and have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.