Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do
- Manage and set monthly budgets with the broader customer acquisition team to hit top-line revenue goals
- Develop testing strategies around creatives, audiences, bidding, and more to innovate on current channel capabilities
- Work with in-house brand and creative team to develop creative strategies, assets, and report back on performance of those with the broader teams
- Work closely with our brand and physical product teams to launch new personalized health & wellness products, and strategize how to creatively advertise these
- Ideate new ways to target consumers and collaborate with other members of our marketing team to run integrated marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of all KPIs for your channels, and communicate results and recommendations to the Care/of leadership team
Who you are
- 2-4 years experience in paid social marketing, preferably in a direct-to-consumer environment. Subscription experience is a plus.
- Experience working with other teams to develop creative strategies that drive performance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management tools (eg. Asana) required, HTML, SQL are a plus.
- Strong analytical ability and high aptitude for testing - managed a/b testing roadmaps, test designs, post results analyses
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans.
- Unlimited vacation time because you deserve it.
- Free vitamins and powders
- Wellness perks with free access to online meditation services + fitness reimbursements (at-home workouts count!)
- Virtual team-building events because we value staying connected and building community.
- Socially and culturally relevant experiences geared towards personal + professional learning & development.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive space for our team to think differently and push the status quo is incredibly important to us; and we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, and how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.