Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
You will develop and execute end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire, retain, and win back users. You will also leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies in order to optimize user lifecycle.
- Maintain CRM database and implement best practices for user segmentation, data hygiene, and production.
- Set A/B test campaigns to establish effective strategies in driving user engagement and/or lifetime value.
- Generate email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Partner with the Product team to add data-driven customization and personalization to user journey.
- Partner with the Data team to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Partner with the Brand team to maintain consistent and holistic communications that are on-brand.
- Take ownership of all KPIs for your lifecycle segments, and communicate results and recommendations to the Care/of leadership team.
Who you are:
You have strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various team. You are also proficient with HTML, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management tools (eg. Asana).
- 3+ years experience in email, lifecycle, or retention marketing in a direct-to-consumer environment. Subscription experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with at least one ESP (eg. Iterable) and have created campaigns and automated/triggered programs with technical capabilities of the platform.
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, and ip warming.
- Strong analytical ability and high aptitude for testing - managed a/b testing roadmaps, test designs, post results analyses.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans.
- Unlimited vacation time because you deserve it.
- Free vitamins and powders 💊
- Wellness perks with free access to online meditation services + fitness reimbursements (at-home workouts count!)
- Virtual team-building events because we value staying connected and building community.
- Socially and culturally relevant experiences geared towards personal + professional learning & development.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our Core Values:
Be Humble: Engage in debate with an open mind. Embrace feedback and being wrong when presented with data that shows there is a better option.
Be Honest: Deliver the truth with humor and love. Recognize and stand up against discrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious background, or mental and physical abilities - in our work and beyond.
Be Thoughtful: Attack hard problems with thoughtful tenacity. Don’t shy away from complex problems with complex solutions.
Be Different: Kill your darlings. Don’t be afraid to rewrite something once effective, loved, or widely accepted in the past. Evolution is wonderful. Push against banality and the status quo.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive space for our team to think differently and push the status quo is incredibly important to us; and we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, and how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.