Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
At Care/of, our Brooklyn Fulfillment Center team is at the heart of what we do. You will be the point of contact for office needs in a location that supports 150 team members. You will also work closely with the People Team to ensure it is a great place to work. This opportunity is perfect to learn about Fulfillment Center operations, office management, and gain visibility into how Human Resources supports the overall Care/of experience.
- Be the point of contact for all inquiries and enhancements related to the workspace.
- Create a supportive and comfortable workplace by welcoming visitors and supporting employee-facing services.
- Ensure that our office supplies, pantry, and water services remain stocked & coordinate new orders/deliveries as needed.
- Administer safety protocols and procedures.
- Support the People Team in ensuring the office space is compliant with any necessary requirements, as well as other administrative support as needed.
Who you are:
You love taking ownership and responsibility for your work, and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve. You have a “no task is too small” attitude, and are able adjust to constant change.
- High school diploma required
- Experience using Microsoft Suite in a professional environment, including basic knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills - empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, listening skills
- Experience with invoicing and ordering preferred
- Experience with office or administrative support preferred
This is not a remote position. You will be expected to be onsite 5 days a week. Hours may vary depending on business needs.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package because you’re part of the family.
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans. AKA the whole works.
- Unlimited vacation time — because you deserve it.
- Wellness and commuter benefits (cycle class anyone?).
- Free vitamins and protein 💊
- Guided in-office meditation sessions to take a little stress out of your day.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe and inclusive place for our team to think differently and push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work — and have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.