Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
As our sole in-house Recruiter for Care/of, you will lead hands-on recruiting across all parts of the business and have close exposure to every team and leader in the company. This is a massive growth opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and initiative. You’ll manage full-cycle recruiting for our open roles which includes helping to coach hiring managers, source and screen candidates, and extend offers. You’ll partner with our Sr. Director of People to implement innovative changes to Care/of’s recruiting process and differentiate Care/of as a great place to work.
Please note: This position is a contract role for 6 months.
- Creatively leverage and activate all candidates channels, including but not limited to passive, active applicants, referrals, etc.
- Ensure all internal (hiring managers, interviewers) and external (candidates) stakeholders are provided an exceptional experience from the beginning until the end.
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions.
Who you are:
You are someone who has worked with a diversity of roles, including technical, engineering, and business. While having a proven record of exceeding hiring targets and goals, you’re someone who has both a creative and process-oriented mindset and is excited to develop and update processes.
- You have 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, including a minimum 1 year of in house recruiting experience.
- You have a strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills.
- You have experience using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Greenhouse.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package because you’re part of the family.
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans. AKA the whole works.
- Unlimited vacation time — because you deserve it.
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home for those days when you’d rather work in your PJs.
- Wellness and commuter benefits (cycle class anyone?).
- Free vitamins and protein 💊
- Guided in-office meditation sessions to take a little stress out of your day.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe and inclusive place for our team to think differently and push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work — and have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.