Care to get to know us?
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin and supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet and health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 and is based in New York City. (And we’re excited to meet you.)
What you’ll do:
You will support our 150+ member team and work closely with the Fulfillment Center’s People Team to ensure it is a great place to work. You will lead a major role driving a superb employee experience of our Fulfillment Center teams. As a People Specialist on our People Team, you will have the opportunity to learn, rethink, and impact our business and work with our people. You will partner with our People Team to make sure we create a great place to work for our passionate team. This opportunity is perfect to learn about Fulfillment Center operations and to gain visibility into how Human Resources supports the overall Care/of experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all employees to resolve inquiries and issues related to payroll, benefits, company policy, etc. through warm, kind interactions
- Resolve employee relations concerns and conduct investigations as needed, working closely with the FC People Team on escalated incidents
- Manage full recruitment cycle for Tier I employees including interview coordination, onboarding, delivering new hire orientation events, and managing new hire documentation
- Provide office management support and lead site improvement initiatives to improve the employee experience
- Analyze HR metrics to identify trends & provide recommendations to improve employee retention and engagement
Who you are:
You’re an HR generalist, ideally in the manufacturing/service industry, with an understanding of HR compliance for non-exempt workers. You’re a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and have an interest to learn about our People Team’s partnership with operations and fulfillment center environments. You possess strong people skills, such as empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, and are comfortable speaking to small or large groups of people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superstar with Microsoft Office / GSuite
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- An analyzer who enjoys reviewing operating practices to improve efficiency
- Self-starter and motivated to learn
- Ability to create deep trust with employees and leaders alike
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule, as needed, to provide support to our shift-based employees
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins 💊
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people