Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have a direct impact on our digital product experience. From managing our design systems to providing your strategic input about a design or creating beautiful experiences on our mobile app and our website, you will be responsible for a wide range of important initiatives that will shape the future of Care/of. We’ll trust you to be our design gatekeeper who will advocate for the best of design quality across all of our digital products. As a designer you will create synergies with our Product Managers and Engineers so that design is always front and center.
- Carry out our design vision as you’re working through design solutions from start to finish
- Translate data insight into bright ideas by creating detailed user flows and wireframes
- Solicit insightful feedback from your stakeholders and cross-discipline team to align on execution goals
Who you are:
You’re an experienced product designer and have worked on digital products while distilling complicated problems into simple and elegant UX solutions. In addition to learning and embracing new design tools, you have a passion for working with design systems and pattern libraries and have a deep curiosity and interest to change the face of health and wellness.
- You have experience designing products and features across mobile and web
- You have experience with: user research, UX design, visual design, and prototyping
- You have a great understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, but can also fly solo when needed
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + equity because you’re part of the family.
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans. AKA the whole works.
- Unlimited vacation time — because you deserve it.
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home for those days when you’d rather work in your PJs.
- Wellness and commuter benefits (cycle class anyone?).
- Free vitamins and protein 💊
- Guided in-office meditation sessions to take a little stress out of your day.
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe and inclusive place for our team to think differently and push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work — and have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.