You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin and supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet and health goals. Delivered with a touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 and is based in New York City. (And we’re excited to meet you.)
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Associate, Influencer Marketing you’ll have a central role on the acquisition marketing team. You’ll manage our paid endorsement channels with the goal of growing our customer base. These channels include Instagram and YouTube influencers, and offline channels such as Podcast and Radio. You’ll own the performance of these key channels end to end - from setting the strategy, to collaborating with internal creative, brand and physical product teams to produce briefs and marketing collateral, to launching, analyzing and optimizing our endorser campaigns. This is a huge growth opportunity for an ambitious marketer looking to accelerate their career in, skill development, and responsibility in growth marketing while helping grow a VC-backed startup taking on the $40 Billion/year vitamin & supplement industry.
- Own, launch and measure the performance of online and offline paid endorsement advertising channels, specifically paid influencers, vloggers, and podcasts.
- Identify opportunities to grow these channels, leveraging proprietary internal tools and 3rd party data from youtube, instagram and other analytics platforms.
- Direct our paid endorser agency partners by communicating the team strategy and ensuring timely execution of campaigns.
- Manage and set monthly budget with the broader customer acquisition team to hit top-line revenue goals.
- Work closely with our brand and physical product teams to launch new personalized health & wellness products, and ensure our endorser partners are communicating the brand narrative in an accurate & delightful way.
- Ideate new ways to reach our target audience and collaborate with other members of our marketing team to run integrated marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- Ambitious marketer with 2-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, or in a quantitative field looking to build a career in growth marketing.
- Well rounded right & left brain. You love digging into data to uncover performance insights, develop hypotheses, and testing them in market.
- Self-directed problem solver - you keep up with trends in digital marketing and are eager to test new, creative ways to acquire customers.
- Eager to own a large marketing budget and contribute to the growth of our business in a meaningful way.
- Proficiency with 3rd party analytics platforms (Google Analytics and other Business Intelligence tools)
- A doer with a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- An excellent storyteller and communicator
- A team player who can collaborate well with a wide range of personalities
Benefits & Perks of Working at Care/of:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Competitive insurance packages
- Free vitamins 💊
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people