You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin and supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet and health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 and is based in New York City. (And we’re excited to meet you.)
What you'll do:
As an Analyst of Acquisition Marketing, you’ll have a central role on the marketing team. You’ll be focused on supporting numerous paid acquisition channels, with the goal of growing our customer base. Potential channels include paid social, SEM, direct mail, display, and affiliates, and you’ll have a key role in analyzing performance, supporting media partners, and informing the strategy. This is a huge growth opportunity for an ambitious junior marketer looking to accelerate his/her career, skill development, and responsibility while helping grow a VC-backed startup taking on the $40 Billion/year vitamin & supplement industry.
- Measure and analyze performance of our marketing channels on a weekly basis. Surface opportunities to management and be the “front line” voice to inform our cross-channel strategy.
- Drive the relationship with several of our agency partners across media buying, creative, and conversion rate optimization projects.
- Work closely with our Creative team to drive the development of assets to be used in various campaigns.
- Ideate new ways to reach our target audience, and collaborate with other members of our marketing team to deploy creative tests.
- Potential to manage strategy & media buying for one or more channels
Who you are:
- Backed by minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing, preferably with experience in digital channels, or investment bankers, consultants, or engineers looking to move into growth
- Experience with evaluating marketing performance for digital brands. You can navigate your way around CPM, CPA, CPC, LTV and other favorite marketing acronyms.
- Eager to contribute to the growth of our business in a meaningful way
- Proficient in third party analytics platforms and attribution technology preferred
- Someone with a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- A team player who works well with a wide range of personalities