Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins and protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin and protein recommendation based on their diet and health goals — goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations and thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Experience Associate, you’re the voice of Care/of and have a direct relationship with our customers, often helping customers resolve inquiries and issues through warm and kind interactions. You’ll be interacting with customers through text, email, calls, and chat. You will learn and maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and systems, while being curious and aware of new initiatives within the industry.
- Act in accordance with regulations around recommending vitamins and supplements in relation to health concerns
- Record and relay customer feedback and insights to internal teams including tech, marketing, design, and product to allow for continual improvement of the customer experience
Who you are:
You are someone with superior written and oral communication skills, have strong people skills and interact with empathy, personality, humor, warmth, and kindness. You’re able to work with a wide range of personalities and no prior experience in customer service is required, just experience talking to people!
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences
- Passionate about wellness and moved by the idea that you can help people live healthier lives
- Excited to work with a fun-loving, spirited group of bright people in our office in the heart of New York City
- Flexible working hours, as your schedule will be based on business needs (and could potentially include weekends, evenings, or holidays)
Note: Part-time role can vary between 15-25 hours/week, depending on demand and your availability. Full-time role is 40 hours/week. Please identify your interest at the end of the application. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe and inclusive place for our team to think differently and push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work — and have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.