CareMessage is looking for a leader who is passionate about serving customers and coaching people. This person will be responsible for optimizing and enhancing the touch points along the customer journey, including implementation/onboarding, support, and ongoing customer success. The perfect person for this role is a people AND process expert.
Within 30 days you'll...
- Learn the product inside and out, absorb our internal processes, and travel to customer locations so that you understand the experiences of our customers and our customer-facing teams.
- Develop a strong relationship with your direct reports so that you're in a position to provide them with valuable coaching, drawing from your outside experience and melding that with our internal culture.
- Get a baseline of the customer base, including but not limited to, customer segmentation exercise, customer calls/visits, analyzing quantitative and qualititative data from churned and happy customers.
Within 60 days you'll...
- Partner with the VPs of Product and Sales to enhance every touch point along customer journey, with the goal of maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Implement internal process enhancements and organizational initiatives (e.g. create internal documentation, design employee training programs, optimize customer interaction templates) that will help grow our customer-facing teams at a measured rate as our user base expands.
- Establish an early warning system that allows us to address problems immediately as opposed to waiting for time based check-ins.
- Design the ideal engagement model based upon customer segmentation exercise (QBRs, surveys, meetings, Advisory Board, training, webinars etc.)
Within 90 days you'll...
- Establish and monitor KPIs – especially product utilization and revenue -- for the customer success function as a whole and for individual contributors.
- Own the companywide customer success OKRs and lead cross-functional teams that will deliver on those OKRs.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to influence the product roadmap, using the credibility you've earned through the success you've achieved during your first three months at CareMessage.
- Roll out customer success programs to increase product utilization and ensure customer retention and renewal.
- 5+ years managing customer-facing teams
- 2+ years in a complex, regulated industry
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries)
- Expertise in establishing processes and enforcing policies
- Extensive experience with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce), support tools (e.g. ZenDesk, Desk.com), and productivity tools (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Basecamp)
- SaaS (software as a service) and healthcare experiences are a big plus