At Jobandtalent we want to revolutionise how companies & workers find each other. We’re currently in 7 countries (Spain, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Colombia & Mexico) creating legal employment contracts, payslips & paying thousands of workers every month. You can sign your contract on the App with your finger, but behind the curtains, a complex machinery is running to make this possible.
We’re looking for an Operational Product Managers to work closely with all the countries we operate in Americas to automate and optimize the process of putting job seekers to work, paying them correctly & on time.
You will need to master complex operational processes & legal systems, to define short term and long term solutions to challenges impacting the core of the company, the transaction. You will be expected to travel to our operating countries in the Americas to gather and create specifications with the local teams.
You will be working with a team of talented engineers, general managers of each country and key operational stakeholders to build custom solutions with very unique use cases... This role will work very closely with our talented Design team, Data Science team, but also with 4 other Product Managers to make sure the Jobandtalent product as evolves as a single entity.
We are expecting you to have:
- A track record of working directly with Engineering teams
- Experience working on operational flows, critical to the Business survival
- Know how to manage stakeholders and rationalize backlog prioritisation
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, understanding problems and looking for solutions out of the box
- A thirst for analyzing key business metrics & qualitative feedback
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (inc. Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Being a great communicator both in Spanish & English
Nice to have:
- Basic SQL & Redshift querying knowledge
- Experience in developing third party integrations
You will be working in one of the most exciting start-up in Spain, tackling the problem of unemployment in the world and revolutionizing the staffing industry. But on top of that:
- Get a very competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy partial remote work & flexible hours
- Ticket restaurants (transport & kindergarden) & discount on private health insurance
- Work in an international & motivated environment, with English, French, Italian, German, Spanish colleagues and more
- Ship complex & innovative products
- Teams lunches & drinks, free lunch on Fridays!
- Have your office in the middle of one of the most fun cities in Europe, Madrid!
- Free coffee, fruits, drinks in the office